Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

.tv Country Names

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Impact
677
Considering that GEO names are always popular, I was wondering roughly what price would you expect a relatively small country in the .tv extention would be valued at?

I know that it is kind of vague, but I have never really considered any Geo names before in the TV extention.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
There were several countries in the premium list for sale at $500 per year including Bangladesh

A couple (Rwanda, for one) were available to register at normal reg fee recently.
 
0
•••
I think it all depends on the place. I saw Japan for 50k earlier :]
 
0
•••
Enjoy: Cameroun.tv dropped recently (~3 days) and available at standard reg fees

Wikipedia
Cameroon.tv is a premium at $500/year
Now check the French part of the emblem: link

Rep appreciated if regged ;)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Most good Geos are $500 up to $xxxxx .

I know there was a few decent ones yesterday for $500.Not sure if any are left though.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back