Dynadot

opinion Could you please help me to choose a brand name?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Which one is better for brand name of domain showing platform?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • NameEase --- Something like NetEase & HostEase

votes
    90.9%
  • NameFaith --- Keep faith on domain name

vote
    9.1%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

JohnsonChen

Established Member
Impact
Hello there,

There is a decision that stuck with me because I'm not a native English speaker.

So Could you please help me to choose a brand name from 2 candidate names?

Thanks so much and best regards.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Neither are very good imo. But if forced would pick NameEase with the bad looking double e because faith is about religion not about domains.

If you are wanting to use this name to represent yourself I would make sure it was better than these.

•••
I'm sorry to say that I can't vote for either. "Ease" or "Faith" are words I simply can't grasp being associated with a domain showing platform -- but others may and do apparently. Good luck with your endeavors.

•••
If you have to choose between the two, I think NameEase is a better choice. There are other, better choices, still available to register. Even this one for your consideration!
NameDick.jpg

:xf.wink:

•••
Nameease is too much vowels in row in the middle. I just answer not voting, it is better you ask than make a pool on your own interest. People don't make self headache to vote something no relation to their own business

Last edited:
•••
Waiting for your suggestion...
You can do your self, just do your homework searching in ExpiredDomains or elsewhere.

There are plenty available names like :

Namelogs.com
NameCounseling.com
NameRegulator.com
NamePacker.com
NamesHeritage.com
NamePlatform.com
DomainSolid.com
DomainDisciple.com
etc.

If You say I don't like them, so search again and must be alot of good names there..

Last edited:
•••
NameEase sounds good, but try to pick Name(P... or R...) will be better.

Last edited:
•••
NameEase sounds good, but try to pick Name(P... or R...) will be better.
Thanks for your kindly reply and suggestion.

•••
If you have to choose between the two, I think NameEase is a better choice. There are other, better choices, still available to register. Even this one for your consideration!
Show attachment 229800
:xf.wink:
Thanks for your kindly reply.:xf.wink:

•••
Nameease is too much vowels in row in the middle. I just answer not voting, it is better you ask than make a pool on your own interest. People don't make self headache to vote something no relation to their own business
Thanks for your kindly reply.

•••
•••
Neither are very good imo. But if forced would pick NameEase with the bad looking double e because faith is about religion not about domains.

If you are wanting to use this name to represent yourself I would make sure it was better than these.
Thanks for your kindly reply.

•••
Waiting for your suggestion...

•••
Still waiting for your suggestion...

•••
Still waiting for your suggestion...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back