NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

maya-zir

Top Member
Impact
One more travel website.
24 years old domain, which almost always was used for a travel guide.
I still work on the content.

CostaRicaTravelGuide.com

I need 1 question to ask:
Compare (from the PC or laptop) the font size of this site with PueblaCity.com - which one is better?
The homepage font size and the single post content's font size.
I previously used 14px and now 15.5px font.
It looks much better on my laptop, but I have 1920x1080, I would like to hear opinions from those who have 1280px, 1366px, 1440px, 1600px or different.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The font size appears to be same on 1920x1080 resolution

BTW, nice website! loved the content on it.

•••
The font size appears to be same on 1920x1080 resolution

BTW, nice website! loved the content on it.
Thanks.
Compare it with PueblaCity.com and you will see, on Costa Rica's site I use another font size. I increased It from 14px to 15.5px. See it on the frontpage texts and single post text size on both sites.
I am afraid of if on different from 1920px displays the font can be too big.

Last edited:
•••
Here you can see the difference in font size.
On the website is seen very differently.

Here the font size is 15.5px

Screenshot 2023-03-14 at 16-13-42 Costa Rica Travel Guide.png

And here the font size is only 14px

Screenshot 2023-03-14 at 16-14-01 Visit Puebla City Mexico.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
There is no problem with fonts. It looks like a huge site with a lot of info, hopefully all unique. Have you done any link building? I think the links in the footer are misleading, they belong to a Mexican site, which comes off strange.

•••
There is no problem with fonts. It looks like a huge site with a lot of info, hopefully all unique. Have you done any link building? I think the links in the footer are misleading, they belong to a Mexican site, which comes off strange.
thanks,
Compare font size on PueblaCity.com and on CostaRicaTravelGuide.com
From my laptop with 1920x1080, the "CostaRica" font is much better.
On my phone it is still tiny, I will fix it later, but I need opinions from users of different display resolutions.
Font size is my weakness, I never can guess the right size, weight etc.
Let me know what you think and your display resolution.
Thanks

Last edited:
•••
All links from the footer are mine.
I have many travel sites, most of which are still in construction.
I got this domain a few weeks ago from GD closeout and only uploaded the WP and added some content to get the site structure clearly.
I will work on the content later.
I usually clone a few of the same WP themes for my sites, so this one came with all Mexico-related links, I will replace them with different links later

Last edited:
•••
One more travel website.
24 years old domain, which almost always was used for a travel guide.
I still work on the content.

CostaRicaTravelGuide.com

I need 1 question to ask:
Compare (from the PC or laptop) the font size of this site with PueblaCity.com - which one is better?
The homepage font size and the single post content's font size.
I previously used 14px and now 15.5px font.
It looks much better on my laptop, but I have 1920x1080, I would like to hear opinions from those who have 1280px, 1366px, 1440px, 1600px or different.
Looks Great.... So you started receive traffic for those websites? Revenue?

•••
Looks Great.... So you started receive traffic for those websites? Revenue?
I got the CostaRicaTravelGuide domain only 2 weeks ago.
According to archive.org, this domain (if I remember well) was not in use last year or around.
So, still no traffic.
And I still work on the content. I have more than a dozen similar sites and each day dedicate myself to a different website. Still need to add more towns with descriptions, important information, maps, etc.

But another site - PueblaCity - yes, already does have small traffic.
I don't have time for SEO, so the traffic is still low, just 20 visits daily, mostly organic.

One of my travel sites gets stable 185 daily visits, mostly organic.
I get with it around 20 USD from AdSense monthly + 200-250 USD from guest posts.

But what about fonts?????
Where is better?

Last edited:
•••
I got the CostaRicaTravelGuide domain only 2 weeks ago.
According to archive.org, this domain (if I remember well) was not in use last year or around.
So, still no traffic.
And I still work on the content. I have more than a dozen similar sites and each day dedicate myself to a different website. Still need to add more towns with descriptions, important information, maps, etc.

But another site - PueblaCity - yes, already does have small traffic.
I don't have time for SEO, so the traffic is still low, just 20 visits daily, mostly organic.

One of my travel sites gets stable 185 daily visits, mostly organic.
I get with it around 20 USD from AdSense monthly + 200-250 USD from guest posts.

But what about fonts?????
Where is better?
Great good luck...am not expert about fonts so I am not able to advice sorry:)

•••
i believe the font size is 15.5px looks better
but i am using a laptop, maybe on a cellphone the small size is better.
good luck with your sites, they look great.

•••
i believe the font size is 15.5px looks better
but i am using a laptop, maybe on a cellphone the small size is better.
good luck with your sites, they look great.
thanks, I already found a laptop with 1280 resolution and saw the 15.5 font is fine.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back