Dynadot

“Cost Per Day” ad network

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
There aren’t too many advertising networks that use the “cost per day” model. Most use clicks, impressions, or actions to measure how much you get paid, but if you are looking to try something new and unique, I invite you to visit http://www.TextAdMarket.com

TextAdMarket is a site I founded to provided text ads similar to google adsense, but also very different. As a publisher, you set the “price per day” that you want to charge for your ad space. After that, you can have it “fixed” or you can have it follow our “market value”. Market value means the price will either rise or fall every midnight based on demand for your advertising space. Simple supply and demand techniques.

For more information about the site, I have a good outline of info on the homepage, but feel free to post your questions here.

Thanks,
Ben - TextAdMarket

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
hey ben, i've recently come across one of the other few "cost per day" ad networks (project wonderful) and the concept sounds very market clearing which is good for both parties on average. however, every time i come across sites running cpd it seems that the bidding is a bit low... so as a primary publisher and an occasional advertiser, what are some prices you've seen for some sites? any averages maybe?

•••
I can't really say yet. My site launched to the public just 3 weeks ago, and I only have 70 publishers signed up so far. But, on my site, from what I've seen so far, about $1 /day is average if you have about 1500 page impressions per day. But, it varies on what the site's content is, where the ad is placed, etc.

•••
I think that is a very good concept. Do you allow adult or, say drug paraphernalia sites?

•••
Thanks! I've received a lot of positive feedback about the concept and how the site works differently from other ad networks.

Nope, adult, drug, illegal, and warez sites are not allowed, sorry.

Last edited:
•••
GoldFiles said:
Thanks! I've received a lot of positive feedback about the concept and how the site works differently from other ad networks.

Nope, adult, drug, illegal, and warez sites are not allowed, sorry.
no problem :)
as soon as I develop my blog, I'll make sure to register.

•••
Awesome, thanks! Send me your feedback if you have any issues while using the site.

•••
Im a publisher and advertiser on www.textadmarket.com
i can only say really good things about it and the people that run it.

As an advertiser, i have solid targeted traffic, thats cheap as chips.
as a publisher, no bites yet, But im still hopefull..
its a great looking, well run business. and, a very smart ad concept.

congratulations..

•••
Thanks philski, I'm glad to see a ton of people signing up. Since my last post, I'm approaching 400 registered users. We have a lot of publishers offering ad space, and a lot of paying advertisers as well. If you haven't checked us out yet, please do: http://www.TextAdMarket.com

•••
nice concept, i signed up as an advertiser now, and deposited 10 bucks and added 4 ads. the downside as i see it, its a bit low on publisers with high traffic. and some of the sites seems to demand a bit to much money for low traffic sites.. ill update you all on how this is going :)

•••
good traffic, people actually click the links, no conversion tho :(

•••
can I use matched.co.uk alongside this?

•••
I will check the link, more alternative adv more better...thanks

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back