Dynadot

Cosmetic Issue "minor"

NameSilo
Watch
This isn't really a problem just something I noticed the other day. When you have the namepros tab in firefox place your cursor over it and it comes up with "Namepros-Buy,Sell,Discuss Domain Names </phrase>

Like I said I'm sure this is purely a cosmetic issue and I know the team is hard at work on other issues. Just wanted to bring it to the attention of the team members doing such a great job with the upgrades :)

Not sure if it's just an open tag or what but it caught my attention ;)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have reported it to the Dev Team. Thanks :)

•••
Thank you NPQ I have found just now a few more cosmetic issues ....before you log into the website this is displayed:

Welcome to NamePros.com, an active community of domain name owners, investors, buyers, and sellers of all kinds. You can join over [ARG:3 UNDEFINED] domain name owners from around the world and discuss anything about domain names and website development!

To gain full access to all of our features, you must register for a free account.

Once registered, you will be able to:

* Post your domains for sale or for free appraisals.
* Private message and conduct business with other domain owners.
* View members-only forums such as 'Legal Issues' and 'Expired Domains'
* Search and browse our complete database of over [ARG:4 UNDEFINED] posts!

We welcome you to be a part of the largest discussion forum of domain name owners in the World. There's so much more waiting for you at NamePros. Join now for free!

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back