domain CorruptUS.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

nedlog

Established Member
Impact
3
In light of all the scandals going on in the U.S. gov. recently ( and in the past), I thought up this one ( CorruptUS.com ) as a possible forum or blog site discussing problems with corruption in the U.S. ( or the rest of the world for that matter) I just reg. it. (No, I am NOT anti-american) Any thoughts to what this domain may be worth and to whom I should market it to? Thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
There's a difference between being anti-american, and being anti-us government. Don't be ashamed of the latter of the two... because they are as corrupt as any other government there is.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back