NameSilo

legal coronaprevention.org seized from seller...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ikhub

Top Member
Impact
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
File this under don't say dumb shit to authorities.

Brad

You’re right. File it under dumb shit to do. Full stop.

They should arrest him with the intent being clear

When you've got no valid points to make or debate about, then you can certainly think of using such remarks to make yourself look smart...

Hence, I'll stop my argument here, as there is nothing left to discuss. Either way, I was stating my personal opinions over an arguable point. I apologize if it wasn't understandable for you.

Regards

•••
Selling a domain is one thing, but selling fake tests is another thing! this guy deserves more than losing a domain, he needs some time in jail.

•••
When you've got no valid points to make or debate about, then you can certainly think of using such remarks to make yourself look smart...

Hence, I'll stop my argument here, as there is nothing left to discuss. Either way, I was stating my personal opinions over an arguable point. I apologize if it wasn't understandable for you.

Regards
What is the matter buddy? You smell like the seller is you or you are related to him or her in a way or another:-P

You can sell the name but what I am talking about is the plans you mentioned. The seller will be lucky to lose the domain only when clearly he planned to do illegal things with the name.

Last edited:
•••
Wonder if they will return it once this is over... :oops:

•••
Taking advantage of the public like this during times of crisis.

There is no room for "oh but it was my reg fee." Reg a different name. There are billions.

Absolutely unacceptable and despicable. This is nothing but acting in bad faith.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back