CHB777888 Established Member Impact 30 Jan 31, 2017 521 views 6 replies #1 Comments requested! Copilot.com appraised for $39,000. How much should I list Copilot.shop for?
B BrandClub.com Account Closed (Requested) VIP ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 383 Jan 31, 2017 #2 CHB777888 said: Comments requested! Copilot.com appraised for $39,000. How much should I list Copilot.shop for? Click to expand... Just wondering who appraised Copilot.com at $39K ???
CHB777888 said: Comments requested! Copilot.com appraised for $39,000. How much should I list Copilot.shop for? Click to expand... Just wondering who appraised Copilot.com at $39K ???
CHB777888 Established Member Impact 30 Feb 1, 2017 #3 BrandClub.com said: Just wondering who appraised Copilot.com at $39K ??? Click to expand... Appraisal Overview: EstiBot Value: $ 39,000 USD
BrandClub.com said: Just wondering who appraised Copilot.com at $39K ??? Click to expand... Appraisal Overview: EstiBot Value: $ 39,000 USD
jaddocardshop.com Established Member Impact 38 Feb 1, 2017 #4 CHB777888 said: Appraisal Overview: EstiBot Value: $ 39,000 USD Click to expand... is that a trusted website to give values ? cuz most of the people said that my domains doesn't give any good value or maybe not even a value ? but estibot said the opposite
CHB777888 said: Appraisal Overview: EstiBot Value: $ 39,000 USD Click to expand... is that a trusted website to give values ? cuz most of the people said that my domains doesn't give any good value or maybe not even a value ? but estibot said the opposite
Brands.International MarekTop Member VIP Impact 8,654 Feb 1, 2017 #5 this domain name does not have any sense..0 value
coco77 Top Member VIP Impact 488 Feb 1, 2017 #6 I learned not to base values based around EstiBot I made a thread the other day asking that question: https://www.namepros.com/threads/accuracy-of-estibot.998402/
I learned not to base values based around EstiBot I made a thread the other day asking that question: https://www.namepros.com/threads/accuracy-of-estibot.998402/
B BrandClub.com Account Closed (Requested) VIP ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 383 Feb 1, 2017 #7 CHB777888 said: Appraisal Overview: EstiBot Value: $ 39,000 USD Click to expand... Automatic appraisals have NO accuracy/value ...
CHB777888 said: Appraisal Overview: EstiBot Value: $ 39,000 USD Click to expand... Automatic appraisals have NO accuracy/value ...