Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain CoolSurfing.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff

EmeritusVIP Member
Impact
281
CoolSurfing.com

B-)

Please appraise openly and honestly at your convenience.
All figures, comments, suggestions most welcome! :)
Thanks.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
CoolSurf.com would be best

$35-$50
 
0
•••
Originally posted by WandaCox
CoolSurf.com would be best

$35-$50

Agree! :D
Thanks, Wanda.
 
0
•••
$20+-
 
0
•••
$250+ as a surfing gear store!
 
0
•••
Originally posted by timechange.com
$250+ as a surfing gear store!

That's a GREAT idea, thanks TC! :)
Very helpful. Appreciate it.
B-)
 
0
•••
Originally posted by timechange.com
$250+ as a surfing gear store!

Agree, nice name. Could also make a great ISP name :)
Cheers!
 
0
•••
Hehe, I think the name would sound unprofessional as anything but a surfing shop. :)
 
0
•••
cool surfing = *thumbs up

Namecaster and Time got it right here :)


Coolsurfing.com great name for surfing shop store or isp or even for a software product that enhances the internet experience (RJ, Dave you guys listening? ;) )


Jeff you OWN the "cool" names, they just work very very well, I know because I own quite a number of previous coolhost.com names ;) , and I have done quite all right by them :)


250 +


Cheers :)
 
0
•••
Originally posted by timechange.com
$250+ as a surfing gear store!

Agree :)
 
0
•••
COOL DOMAIN NAME!!!! - $150 wholesale - $500 +/- end user - Good Luck.
 
0
•••
$50-$100

Mike
 
0
•••
Re: CoolSurfing.com

Originally posted by CoolHost.com
CoolSurfing.com

B-)

Please appraise openly and honestly at your convenience.
All figures, comments, suggestions most welcome! :)
Thanks.

$250+
 
0
•••
Thanks for ALL of your posts, comments, and appraisals here! :)
Been away from the site for a good part of this weekend to be with the extended family, but looking forward to returning the favors beginning on Sunday p.m.
You will find no bigger fan of the honest, friendly appraisal system here at #1 Namepros than me! I appreciate your time and shall see you all very soon.
B-)

:kickass:
 
0
•••
Adding to the "banners" link soon, and was hoping for a few more thoughts on the domain name, comments, appraisals, etc.
Thanks.

B-)
 
0
•••
I like this name. I agree about the surfing shop, but I'm sure it could work well as something else as well.
 
0
•••
45+
 
0
•••
Please keep 'em coming! :)

B-)
 
0
•••
Hmm $60+, great domain for a surfing shop.
 
0
•••
Originally posted by Darkfire001
Hmm $60+, great domain for a surfing shop.

Thank you, Darkfire. :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back