Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain CoastalProperty.org

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff

EmeritusVIP Member
Impact
281
"Property" .ORG's!

CoastalProperty.org

-and-

VirtualProperty.org *** SOLD ***

Please appraise either one, or BOTH ... all figures, thoughts, and suggestions most welcome!
Thanks.
B-)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I like VirtualProperty.org a lot. I would say $30 to $50 resell. Enduser could be 100+
 
0
•••
Originally posted by DomainOgre
I like VirtualProperty.org a lot. I would say $30 to $50 resell. Enduser could be 100+

Did I ever tell you GREEN is my favorite color? :)
Thanks for your time here, Ogre.
B-)
 
0
•••
CoastalProperty.org = $60-$120+
VirtualProperty.org = $150-$300+
JMFO ;)
Good Luck!
 
0
•••
:lol:
 
0
•••
coastalproperty 40-60+
Virtualproperty 125+ Nice one IMHO :)
 
0
•••
Thanks, everyone!
I'm very high on "property" domains, especially .ORG's of late ... see a lot of upside in this particular real estate niche. :)
Appreciate your input, as always.
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
VirtualProperty.org does have a nice ring to it, I like :)

Mike
 
0
•••
Nice ones Jeff -

CoastalProperty.org - $150 Wholesale - $500+ end user

VirtualProperty.org $250 Wholesale - $1000+ end user


Best Of Luck!!!
 
0
•••
I have iProperty.org. I bought it for something like virtualproperty.org because of the "i". I already have an offer of $100 for it from an end user, so thats why I put that number in my appraisal:).

Good luck with it, my lite blue friend:).
 
0
•••
Originally posted by DomainOgre
I have iProperty.org. I bought it for something like virtualproperty.org because of the "i". I already have an offer of $100 for it from an end user, so thats why I put that number in my appraisal:).

Good luck with it, my lite blue friend:).

Thanks, Ogre and thanks, too, Steve! :)
See you.
 
0
•••
CostalProperty.org
by far the best of the two..

ie: real property.. real money..

where as virtural is just that.. virtural..
 
0
•••
Originally posted by WandaCox
CostalProperty.org
by far the best of the two..

ie: real property.. real money..

where as virtural is just that.. virtural..

:hearts:

Thanks, Wanda.
B-)
 
0
•••
CoastalProperty.org - good for actual property.. not sure of an appraisal though

VirtualProperty.org could be domains instead seeing as that is virtual.. probably 50-200 :)
 
0
•••
Originally posted by URLCollection
Nice ones Jeff -

CoastalProperty.org - $150 Wholesale - $500+ end user

VirtualProperty.org $250 Wholesale - $1000+ end user


Best Of Luck!!!

Agree! Good call URLCollection!
 
0
•••
Bingo!
Thanks DrWho, Steve, everyone. :)
PS. See you guys IN CHAT (yes, right now)!! WooHoo.
B-)
 
0
•••
CoastalProperty.org

Needed to renew this one for further "appraisals" ... if you'd be so kind. :)
Thanks much.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back