IT.COM

domain CookieDoughIceCream(dot)com

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
I was struggling with the idea to register this but I figured "hey, why not, it's only a few bucks." Most people refer to chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream as just "cookie dough ice cream." Plus there are several different kinds of cookie dough ice cream. Anywho....any potential you all can see on this? It's been registered and dropped before but I still like the sound of it.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Every ice cream maker probably already has this flavor, so .... yeah.....

•••
CookieDough dot com would be a great brandable. It's an empty vessel type of name that could be anything from accounting software to some real estate company ....

But your name has gone way too specific. Now it has to be about ice cream. So someone has to come along and open an online store that sells only one type of ice cream? It's not completely insane, but at the same time, you basically have a lottery ticket waiting for this to happen. There are cookie dough fanatics out there but still... it's a very niche business.

I'd put a $2K BIN on it and hope for a buyer but I don't see it ever happening.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back