Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

.mobi Convert RSS Feeds for mobile devices

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

NamespaceX

NamespaceX.comTop Member
Impact
1,683
Some folks have been asking for something like this...

Feed2Mobile is a free service which offers a bridge between Web-based and Mobile content. In a nutshell, Feed2Mobile will fetch an RSS feed and adapt its content so as to better suit it for mobile devices.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
*Bump* Excuse me pipol

Is this the HOPE?

Howse it going on this, any feedback?


I gotta raise this thread again!


*Resuscitated*



Kind Regards,

Yelo
 
0
•••
WorldRadio.mobi said:
Is this the HOPE?

Howse it going on this, any feedback?


I gotta raise this thread again!


*Resuscitated*



Kind Regards,

Yelo

I will try it soon; Thanks for remind me on this.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back