NameSilo

available Contradiction: available/not available

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello All!

D-:
Okay, here's my question: When I do an available domains search on some of the most popular sites: www.justdropped.com and www.domainsbot.com they show available -- however, when I go to try and register them -- I can't because now they're not avaiable. Any rhyme or reason for this contradiction in domain status?

Okay, one more quickie -- If a name shows deleting date today ... it expires today and is available to the general public at or around 2:00 - 2:15 EST right? That's what I understood to be the case reading through the forums. So Is it possible that different registrars haven't updated their systems and that's why it's showing not available?

Thanks in advance for your time and attention,

HotTottie

Discretion is the Better Side of Valor

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Certain expiring domain searches show domains that are dropping soon. Others show names that may have dropped but were already re-registered.

You're right about the second question -- some registrars take longer to update their whois than others.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back