- Impact
- 4,402
I have some questions regarding sites related to the following domains
memberstate.com/net/org/info
memberstates.net/org/info
The .org’s and the .info’s:
I want to use these for a site related to inter-state entities like the EU etc.
Question:
Does anyone know about any sites providing syndicated material that may fit under these names?
The .com and .net’s:
I want to use these names for more business/private-sector like purposes.
I would like some ideas about which biz-related contents may fit in here.
memberstate.com/net/org/info
memberstates.net/org/info
The .org’s and the .info’s:
I want to use these for a site related to inter-state entities like the EU etc.
Question:
Does anyone know about any sites providing syndicated material that may fit under these names?
The .com and .net’s:
I want to use these names for more business/private-sector like purposes.
I would like some ideas about which biz-related contents may fit in here.














