Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Content Management System suggestions?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

digidogstudios

Established Member
Impact
1
Hi all,

I am on the hunt for a descent, SIMPLE and "clean-coded" PHP/MYSQL Content management System...

Most of what Ive found dis-interests me because either its coding is particularly sloppy/insecure, or it was entirely more then what i want or need, or it was restrictive to my needs of each page that the CMS governs was a dynamic url that was not very search engine friendly

I know a lot of people who have the same problem and I am really just dying for some good suggestions as to a good CMS detailed above.

Any of your input would be greatly appreciated
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hello,

Have you tried Typo3?
You can look at it here ;)
 
0
•••
OulZac said:
Hello,

Have you tried Typo3?
You can look at it here ;)
Typo3 is pretty advanced.

Try CMS Made Simple or Textpattern.

-Steve
 
0
•••
0
•••
Mamboserver, ezPublish, Joomla
 
0
•••
etomite was my choice.
 
0
•••
limbo-cms.com its a very simple cms to install and maintain and is the younger brother of mambo. Also has a flat file database so you wont require mysql or anything as such. Try it out its wonderful. Have intalled it on 3 sites till now.
 
0
•••
Postnuke is a good one but maybe not so search engine friendly...
 
0
•••
how about geeklog?
 
0
•••
Hello,

I have a friend that created FlashBlocks www.flashblocks.com this is an amazing cms system let me know what you think.
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
I love joomla. I have it on my site right now, it is way better then phpnuke to me. I have added a few mods, and here it is, http://darkstealth.com
 
0
•••
There is one site you need to visit to find out which CMS is rigiht for you.

CMS Matrix

-Steve
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back