Dynadot

question Contact end user by site form?

NameSilo
Watch

fravarese

Established Member
Impact
Hello,
I'm trying to sell my domains by directly contacting end users, as I learned from this site.. :) (never tried before..)
I found some good mail contacts, but for a lot of websites, expecially the big ones, the "contac us" page land in a form.. and there is no registrer email in whois.
What should a wise seller do in this case?
Should use the form ?.. or not because it would appear not enough professional ..and keep looking to find other informations about the company that owns the site, trying to reach the mail.. like searching on linkedin..
Thanks a lot,
Francesco

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I do my own research in that case to still dig up some decision maker contact information.. if negative, i still use the form though but put on top: "To the attention of the Management/Director"..
can not confirm if this worked as i mostly only got replies from contacting them directly via emails so far

•••
•••
I also believe using a contact form should be the very last hope..If it's a big company the contact form is most likely useless though. Try LinkedIn, Manta, and other sites to dig up someone with some authority.

•••
Many businesses do not post the direct email or contact info to the CEO or CFO,what's the best way to get this contact information.

•••
For small and medium business, the person who open general at company dot com may be the business owner themselves.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back