NameSilo

domains Congratulations To The Nicest Domainer!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Silentptnr

Domains88.comTop Member
Impact
I read this morning that E/l/e/c/t/r/i/c/C/a/r/./c/o/m/ sold for $180,000!!

I immediately knew who the owner of the domain is. @TERADOMAIN I think it was you friend!

Congratulations and best of luck! I knew that name would sell for a good price!

Kudos to @Dave Evanson for another great brokered deal!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks friend.

yes I confirmed sold.

•••
Thanks everyone for good wishes. I really appreciate it.

Thanks @Silentptnr for being selfless and true friend. You shared like true friend. I really appreciate that great gesture.

I will share full story in details later. I may not able to share certain things as per buyer's request. There is no NDA in place. But respecting buyer's request is very important in business.

I closed many great deals so far. I can humbly share that 2020 so far has good beginning , 2019 was better than previous years. As good student I like to keep improving with time. Learning a lot from many including many friends here on Namepros.

I really appreciate everybody's good wishes.

Still holding following assets with strong hands.

Screen Shot 2020-02-12 at 9.59.49 PM.png

Thanks

Last edited:
•••
Congrats! Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

•••
The sale is now listed on NameBio. It is of course top sale of day, but also of past month. It is currently in top 10 of 2020. Congrats once more @TERADOMAIN!
Bob

•••
* edit (I misunderstood question)

I think he wants to know my purchase price and story behind it.

$180K is my selling price to new buyer.

I will share full detailed story soon.

Thanks

•••
Thanks everyone. I am really touched by everybody's good wishes.

This will motivate me to do better with time.

Thanks everyone again from bottom of my heart. I really appreciate everybody's support.

Thanks

•••
It is not easy to get that kind of money for a domain name. Dave is really good.

•••
Wow what a fantastic sale on a superb name. Super congratulations @TERADOMAIN and echo what others have said about your positive contributions to NamePros. We delight in your success. Thanks to @Dave Evanson and Sedo for brokering it. I agree as others said being able to list this under past sales will rocket you to even more success @TERADOMAIN . Thanks for telling us all about it, @Silentptnr .
Bob

•••
Thanks friend.

yes I confirmed sold.

i was scared you sold it to someone who sold it

I concur with OP. @TERADOMAIN is someone who you want to succeed, pillar of our industry. Nicest guy, helped me many times

Last edited:
•••
Congratulations my great friend.So happy for you.I am not surprised.A very humble and wise investor, I have learnt a lot from.
👍👍.

Last edited:
•••
•••
BIG congrats @TERADOMAIN I still hold my ElectricCa.rs

Last edited:
•••
•••
A great guy and a great sale! Congrats @TERADOMAIN

•••
Congrats my friend..
he is a great guy...he taught me lot of things in domaining from acquisition model to negotiation skills.

Its a great moment for us.

wish you the best of luck in all of your future endeavors.

Thank you

Stay Safe,Stay Healthy.

•••
The sale is now listed on NameBio. It is of course top sale of day, but also of past month. It is currently in top 10 of 2020. Congrats once more @TERADOMAIN!
Bob

Thank You Bob for your best wishes here as well as on Twitter. I been less active on Namepros since long time. Sometimes I do visit and share few things which may add some value to other friend's strategy. I heard a lot of positive about you. You are very helpful and humble. I will check some of your stats and sharing. I like to learn something new all the time.

Thanks for sharing.

Thanks

•••
Yes just seen the post on LinkedIn confirmation!

Thanks for posting @Silentptnr and Huge Congratulations to @TERADOMAIN incredible! I knew it was your name the min I saw the post, as I remembered you sharing when you got the name and that’s not a name you forget!

Any chance you could dabble in the amount of ROI on this one would be neat, if not all is well :)

@Dave Evanson Great Job on your end. Kudos

Last edited:
•••
Fantastic sale, owning a single word domain in the automotive industry myself, always great hearing about 6 figure domain sales such as this in that sector.

Even more so as the domain was owned by a fellow NamePros member and nice guy such as TeraDomain, congrats and enjoy the money whatever you decide to do with it.

Last edited:
•••
Congrats are definitely in order. Awesome, inspiring sale ;)

•••
•••
True @TERADOMAIN is the nicest domainer. Congrats man.

•••
This transaction will look nice in Completed Sales thread. :)

Lol

•••
Congrats my friend @TERADOMAIN - One of the nicest people in the industry, you deserve it!

•••
That is an outstanding sale!

CONGRATULATIONS on both acquiring and selling that great name!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back