RU I'm out of domaining. ~RusselAccount Closed (Requested) VIP ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 2,975 Feb 2, 2015 961 views 6 replies #1 Hi, I've just found new domain extension .REVIEW. Is it joke? We already have a .REVIEWS, why we need .review? - RU
Hi, I've just found new domain extension .REVIEW. Is it joke? We already have a .REVIEWS, why we need .review? - RU
biggie GreenFriendly.comTop Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 21,519 Feb 2, 2015 #2 RU said: Hi, I've just found new domain extension .REVIEW. Is it joke? We already have a .REVIEWS, why we need .review? - RU Click to expand... if you think you need it..... then they already gotcha it's like one of those prescription pill commercials where they rush thru the side-effects while showing scenes of people doing fun shit again, after taking the medication. same with .confusions you'll read fame and fortune stories of the few who sold one, but what'll happen after "you" swallow all these different medications?
RU said: Hi, I've just found new domain extension .REVIEW. Is it joke? We already have a .REVIEWS, why we need .review? - RU Click to expand... if you think you need it..... then they already gotcha it's like one of those prescription pill commercials where they rush thru the side-effects while showing scenes of people doing fun shit again, after taking the medication. same with .confusions you'll read fame and fortune stories of the few who sold one, but what'll happen after "you" swallow all these different medications?
Kate Domainosaurus RexTop Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 21,832 Feb 2, 2015 #3 RU said: Is it joke? Click to expand... Yes it is a joke. And the joke is on you. Happy April's fools day, brought to you by Icann and shareholders.
RU said: Is it joke? Click to expand... Yes it is a joke. And the joke is on you. Happy April's fools day, brought to you by Icann and shareholders.
NameYourself VIP Member VIP Large Portfolio ★ 20 ★ Impact 290 Feb 2, 2015 #4 When is .confusion coming out? I want one!
biggie GreenFriendly.comTop Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 21,519 Feb 2, 2015 2 points #5 NameYourself said: When is .confusion coming out? I want one! Click to expand... you have to buy a .confused first, before you can purchase a .confusion i know that sounds .confusing, but please don't .confuse that with .Confucius imo....
NameYourself said: When is .confusion coming out? I want one! Click to expand... you have to buy a .confused first, before you can purchase a .confusion i know that sounds .confusing, but please don't .confuse that with .Confucius imo....
RU I'm out of domaining. ~RusselAccount Closed (Requested) VIP ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 2,975 Feb 2, 2015 #6 biggie said: you have to buy a .confused first, before you can purchase a .confusion i know that sounds .confusing, but please don't .confuse that with .Confucius imo.... Click to expand... You made my day
biggie said: you have to buy a .confused first, before you can purchase a .confusion i know that sounds .confusing, but please don't .confuse that with .Confucius imo.... Click to expand... You made my day
Archangel randypendleton.comTop Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 1,775 Feb 2, 2015 #7 We don't. I first argued about .xxx, .sex,.porn etc. Now I have more fodder. The joke's on the idiots who invest in newextensions RU said: We already have a .REVIEWS, why we need .review? Click to expand...
We don't. I first argued about .xxx, .sex,.porn etc. Now I have more fodder. The joke's on the idiots who invest in newextensions RU said: We already have a .REVIEWS, why we need .review? Click to expand...