Confused by Snapnames

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Cyphix

Established Member
Impact
27
Hey guys..... it's the first time I've used Snapnames since they started doing the "pre-release" stuff & it's confusing me a lot lol..

I backordered a name or something (so it was showing on my pending orders page) & it was showing something like "Releases on:28-Jun-2010" under the status..... I thought this date was when the auction started or IF I was the only one that backordered it I would get the domain... correct?

Well just today the status has now gone to "Backorder"... what does this mean? :-/

Thanks a lot!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
It means the domain is renewed by the owner :)
 
0
•••
In any case I would suggest to contact them and specify.
But I suppose HappyBunny is correct
 
0
•••
Thanks guys - I was afraid that may be what it meant! :|
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back