Dynadot

Confuse with justdropped.com

NameSilo
Watch

RGP

Established Member
Impact
Hi there
I am little confuse about buying from justdropped.com for example if i like any domain and when you click on it it will take you directly to PayPal, where you just pay the amount and get the domain, On the next side when I checked the same domain by typing it on the browser it shows that the domain is for sale $1500 where justdropped.com shows $149 for the same domain. Can somebody explain what is the real scenario there, never buy from there so need information
Thank you

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
should I write to them you mean ?

•••
Last edited:
•••
Justdropped has responded to previous questions here tho arent particularly Np active.
i’m trying to help you, Good luck!!!

Samer

Last edited:
•••
thank you Samer no idea about that, that is why

•••
I know Justdropped. You can checkout there in Justdropped/Paypal and 100% he will take care of your purchase.

•••
@memaniacs we list most of our inventory on Afternic.com and Sedo.com at retail pricing. As a result
those domains are shown throughout all their partner distribution channels. The newsletter offers the
same domains at "wholesale" pricing. Once the domain is purchased from the newsletter the retail listings are removed. Hope this makes sense.

•••
ok, now I understand, I'm not very familiar with these so just asked here to clarify, thank you for making it clear.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back