Not open for further replies.

Swedomains

Established Member
Impact
What you guys think this one is worth,

CONDOLITE.COM

*Brandable and catchy name

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Very nice name, 1-word, and generic. Hold it, renew, price everywhere for 10k at least :) :)

•••
•••
Thats not dictionary word. Its just a brandable

And I say just 10k )))))

Noone cares, because it's very easy to spell and looks like word.

•••
So you just allocate numbers just like that? You are not even qualified enough to appraise domains here. Where are your sales? Where are your domains? Where are your 4 figure sales? Your 5 figure sales? Which will make people believe you have the experience.
I think namepros need to set standards before people can be able to appraise domains. Only veterans and people with verifiable and consistent sales like Eric, abdulbasit, recons, silentptnr, mapledots and many others like that should be allowed to appraise. Not members like you who just joined in 2018 with very low number of likes and sale.

With all due respect

•••
So you just allocate numbers just like that? You are not even qualified enough to appraise domains here. Where are your sales? Where are your domains? Where are your 4 figure sales? Your 5 figure sales? Which will make people believe you have the experience.
I think namepros need to set standards before people can be able to appraise domains. Only veterans and people with verifiable and consistent sales like Eric, abdulbasit, recons, silentptnr, mapledots and many others like that should be allowed to appraise. Not members like you who just joined in 2018 with very low number of likes and sale.

With all due respect

Mighty God! Long post.

I just smart man, I know what I am talking. Do I need show some kind of Sertificate?... Lol.

•••
Well being able to spell GD may help with your credibility just a little .

•••
•••
•••
Thats not dictionary word. Its just a brandable
What do you think it's worth as a brandable name and would you keep it for a couple of years ?

•••
What do you think it's worth as a brandable name and would you keep it for a couple of years ?
Checking namebio, there are many sales ending with the "lite" suffix.

Your domain seems like condo+lite and condo is a great keyword. So i will keep it.

•••
Checking namebio, there are many sales ending with the "lite" suffix.

Your domain seems like condo+lite and condo is a great keyword. So i will keep it.
Thanks, i will take your advice. Any price range?

•••
Thanks, i will take your advice. Any price range?
Not so sure of that, but brandable marketplaces should be able to determine a good price range. Like very low xxxx

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back