NameSilo

domain .com's worth keeping? - VantageVR.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Shane Bullman

Impact
Hey all, any value seen in any & worth trying to sell or not worth the renewal fee?

For a VR related idea
VantageVR.com
+ VantageVR.co.uk

For a service comparison related idea
CurrencyHive.com
UtilitiesHive.com
InsuranceHive.com
BroadbandHive.com
MortgageHive.com
GroceryHive.com
PaymentHive.com
TransferHive.com
LoansHive.com
InvestingHive.com
LeaseHive.com
BankingHive.com

For an eyeglasses related idea
OriginalOptics.com

For an online identity verification idea
Verifise.com

For an online information website idea
Infomattics.com
+ Infomattics.co.uk

Misc
Settlecare.com
CottonStrings.com

Cheers

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
In general, .com rules. This is not debatable at all.
As per your list, some of the names like OriginalOptics and CottonStrings are decent and can be classified as 2-word brandable. You may attempt at Brandpa or similar before letting them drop.

•••
I personally wouldn't bother with the .co.uk's, the domains you mention are just not strong enough in that extension imo.

OriginalOptics is the best one you have I think.

•••
Hive obviously implies lots of busy bees very interested in whats going on - so of those, InvestingHive could have a chance, especially with related social pages / groups, forum pages, RSS ./ Twitter etc updates.

Not sure the rest meet the busy bees concept.

As said above OriginalOptics and CottonStrings are brandable.

•••
As others have said, I like OriginalOptics a lot - definitely worth saving that in my opinion.
I had not considered the word hive much for a domain name, but checking Namebio I see that two word names with hive in com have sold many times. While many in the $150 to $450 range, some for significantly more. For example FundHive sold for $4888, DealHivefor $4500, TreeHive for $2650. While most of yours are slightly longer, I would think they are pretty comparable, and do have value. Good luck whatever you decide to do!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back