Domain Empire

.Coms Fill First 3 Spots on This Week's Top 20 Sales Chart But Non .Coms Also Do Well

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
The weekly domain sales report is out at DNJournal.com. .Coms registered another win this week, taking the top 3 spots on our all extension Top 20 Sales Chart and a dozen places overall. However, non .com domains fared well too with the ccTLDs & non .com gTLDs combining to claim 8 spots on the elite list. You can get all of the details here: http://www.dnjournal.com/archive/domainsales/2013/20131113.htm

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm always stunned by the selling price of several domains on the list.

•••
•••
The big surprise for me on this list:
Ward.com - $2999.

Should have sold for 10x that amount. First rate LLLL, attractive dictionary word for a variety of uses, and many many companies - even large corps - are named Ward or have the word in their string. Common first and surname.

An absolute steal. I'd have bought it for more than that price, even as a reseller. Wow. Even any of the other extension holders would probably have paid that.

All I can think of is perhaps they did a trade for other domain/s or item/s privately, and this was the agreed cash thrown in?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back