Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain COMPUTERS.tc grabbed it!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

mgt

Established Member
Impact
2
Before you blast me to kingdom come :hehe: let me speak my "peace"

The only other ext I still found with "computers" available were:

COMPUTERS.NET.NZ $59.49/yr
COMPUTERS.ORG.TW $39.95/yr


Computers.TC is much better that some other ext' :imho: s
"Computer" was taken @.tc, (it's at sedo for 10,000)

T.C.= technolgy changes or things change or Think Change or Tha Ching! :yell:
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Nice steal. $100 resale min. I would think.

If you put effort into it, you could get a lot more.
 
0
•••
Looks good. IMO such a keyword is good in most exts.
But .tc is quite exotic. Still it should be worth way more than reg fee.
How much did you pay to reg under .tc ?
 
0
•••
Not too bad

I paid a lot higher than I like but I couldn't resist such a great keyword for $35 bucks!
 
0
•••
mgt said:
I paid a lot higher than I like but I couldn't resist such a great keyword for $35 bucks!

You should've used the $5 off a purchase $30 or over at GD!

But this is a nice name, Low $XXX
 
0
•••
Nice name! low to mid $XXX
 
0
•••
What coupon?

So where'd ya get the $5 coupon??
 
0
•••
Low - Mid $XXX

mgt said:
So where'd ya get the $5 coupon??
GoDaddy emails me coupons about twice a month.
 
0
•••
Don't get em

maybe I don't spend enough at Gd but that's where I regd it!
 
0
•••
I think you need to understand that no matter how good the keyword, you can never do too terribly well with it unless you have a decent extension. Yours is so far down the ladder--its feet hardly touch the first ring. I'll have people argue ir but I think your domain is about reg fee or a little higher. If it was such a can't-miss domain, it would have been regged a long time ago.

(Given, I dunno how long the .tc has been around)
 
0
•••
So what your'e saying is

AnyOldComputerStore.net is worth more than "Computers.tc"?

If I were a computer store I'd much rather have the shorter .tc Anybody else agree with this?

bump

bump
 
Last edited:
0
•••
bump
 
0
•••
Nice domain, I'll have to remove it from my available list I posted here sometime. There are still a lot of excellent keyword domains available with the .tc extention, many of which I have posted in my available topic (here). However Computers.tc is an excellent domain, and I think you could easily get low to mid $xxx for it.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back