Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain compunut.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthonydee

New Member
Impact
0
Hi,

I was looking for an appraisal for the following domain name:

compunut.com

Thanks for any and all input. :)

Anthony
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Reg fee imho
 
0
•••
Last edited:
0
•••
Reg Fee
 
0
•••
Reg fee
 
0
•••
Hmm. I actually like the name myself. Short, brandable, and .com.

Perhaps $50 wholesale, and $200 end-user. Further development (such as a logo) can help increase appreciation for this unique name, IMHO.

Good luck!
 
0
•••
I don't see any obvious value in this name. I doubt it would be worth anything apart from Reg.Fee.
 
0
•••
reg. fee - $25
 
0
•••
25-80 i like this name
 
0
•••
Reg fee +/- wholesale.

Mike
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back