Domain Empire

Complain.com for sale 10k on eBay

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
In the boom I was offered $500K plus a revenue share and in 2001 I was offered $75,000 - I turned both offers down.

Ouch! :o

Sweet End user "lead" here :$: , IMHO:
http://www.howtocomplain.com

Who's gunna bid?
:wave:

•••
If you think its worth it, go for it. One mans junk is another mans treasure so there are many names that some will think are garbage and another thats willing to sell his house for.

•••
well 10,000 isn't bad, but 500,000 is ridiculous and I doubt it IMO

•••
•••
csmaster2005 said:
well 10,000 isn't bad, but 500,000 is ridiculous and I doubt it IMO
Quit complaining! :p

•••
maximum $5K value. Absolutely totally overvalued at $10k. Leave well alone......

Would you rather have 1000 reasonable type in dotcom's of a similar ilk at $10 or 1 domain at $10k???

Amount of end user's likely to interested in complain.com is very limited and anyone of them who were then likely to be in interested in a marketable domain could easily take a pick of any number of available generics such as complainent.com e.g. (well, thats if I hadnt just regged it)

:lol:

Thats if i could spell.......

:lol:

Last edited:
•••
The only thing I could see doing with it is creating a forum for people to complain.

•••
The only thing I could see doing with it is creating a forum for people to complain.
And , man, do people like to complain, and most often, for good reason.

I really like this name, and think someone that could afford it and was able to spend the proper amount of time and money on development could create a great site w/ a broad interest base. A forum, could have subcategories that covered consumer rights and law, relationship issues and advice, pet peeves, etc.
The name is generic, and it get's right to the point of what it is about.

•••
Grrilla said:
And , man, do people like to complain, and most often, for good reason.

I really like this name, and think someone that could afford it and was able to spend the proper amount of time and money on development could create a great site w/ a broad interest base. A forum, could have subcategories that covered consumer rights and law, relationship issues and advice, pet peeves, etc.
The name is generic, and it get's right to the point of what it is about.

I agree...almost every person in the world has something to complain about.

•••
Sure, great name............ $10k ??????? I doubt it...

•••
3,000 tops i would say, i realy wish i was around for this "boom" thow, i was allwase under the impreshion that this market is on the up and up...

well you lurn somthing new every day.

Blake

•••
•••
•••
Not many domain names are worth $10k, but this might be worth it if you have a business and development plan in mind...

•••
This name can go for 1000+ plus, but only if there are ppl interested in it

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back