domain ComparePlans.com Appraisal?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
0
Hi Guys! I am new here and would like your opinions on the worth of ComparePlans.com? I also own the .net. Right now they are up for sale.

Any opinions would be greatly appreciated!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
good site for a hosting directory/comparing of plans for hosts

i would develoop these names myself...

if i was looking which i was while ago for a name like this i would pay

100+ for both
 
0
•••
Although its just a tad bit long, I still like it. As jane mentioned, it would be good for hosting plan comparisons. It might even be good for other plan comparisons such as medical plans. I would think a medical insurance agent might find good use for this to showcase their plans are better than the rest? It has possibilities. With that said, I'll let some of the more experienced members put a $ value on this one :)
 
0
•••
I'd have to agree with everyone else that its a great name, and definatly lots of different ways to go with it, in addition to what was said, I think it would be good for a site that compares cell phone rates/plans.
 
0
•••
very nice $100 + For Both .... many things you could do with them :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back