IT.COM

domains Community, Collaboration, and Creativity in the Domain Industry with Tess Diaz

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Screen-Shot-2021-03-06-at-8.24.29-PM.png
A bridge-builder with innate gifting in establishing and sustaining relationships with a wide range of people and personality types, Tess is a one-of-a-kind personality that leaves an impressionable mark on one’s life upon encountering and engaging her.

Tess Diaz is back on today’s show to discuss the importance of valuing community, collaboration, and creativity both personally and professionally, unveiling how she’s using Lunchclub and Clubhouse to nurture new and existing relationships. And believe it or not, I get Tess to openly reveal two areas where she shines and channels creativity as her superpowers — a must-hear!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Will give it a little listen to it later Alvin, thanks for sharing

•••
•••
Top notch interviews coming thick and fast at the moment. Kate Buckley was very recent, as reported here on NP by James Iles, now here's Tess Diaz, also of Buckley Media, interviewed at Kickstart Commerce by Alvin Brown and also announced here by Alvin.

This one was also well worth listening to. I picked up quite a lot from it, have already listened through twice and taken some notes. A third listening is also on the cards.

For my own part, I'm part way through planning a new marketing strategy to add to my sales efforts. Having taken most of the ideas which have influenced it from talks and interviews, it was interesting to note that the three greatest influences came from three brokers, all women, and Tess was involved twice!

In chronological order, although I'd say they were pretty even in the quality of presentation, they were:
1. Amanda Waltz, around autumn 2020 in a discussion on Domain Sherpa about the effects of the pandemic on domaining, for which Tess was the Master of Ceremonies;
2. Kate Buckley on Domainer, interviewed by Rob and Ed (I commented on James' article on NP);
3. Tess Diaz, being interviewed this time, by Alvin as above.

For anybody trying to reach into a higher level of domain trading or broking, whatever point you're at today, I personally cannot recommend any of these three presentations highly enough.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for such a thoughtful comment, Mike!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back