Dominion.Domains

CommandoJeans.com

Labeled as domain in Domain Appraisal started by Peter Whitney, Feb 14, 2018.

Replies:
Views:

1. Peter Whitney

Peter Whitney New Member

Hello Everyone,

I'd love some input as to the value of my domain.

After designing "Boxer lined Jeans for myself", I found "Going Commando" was much more comfortable in the typically rough denim jeans.

I did extensive research and found 40% of people will "Go Commando" from time to time!

I acquired the domain in 2006. Soon after I had to move, and then move again. Without marketing, I let the sales fall off. And, don't have the time to startup again.

I've been thinking, the best route for both parties, would be a licensing of the brand / Business / Domain, etc..

Hang Loose !

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
    The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Arpit131

Arpit131 Active Member VIP

Well.. That's an aged name and I see some such jeans on Amazon.
    Also, it ranks well.
    I would suggest you to get all the extensions, club it together and sell it together as a product to some interested buyers.
    Maybe someone in the fashion industry.
    When sold as a domain, it could fetch you something in low xxxx, but I believe selling or pitching this as a brand and a possible huge product for a fashion brand, you could clock high prices!!

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!