domain RateMyBoxer.com For Appraisal

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

OxDomains

VIP Member
Impact
21
RateMyBoxer.com

Description: I am planning development of this domain and plan to introduce the site to the ever popular \"rate\" me world, It will obviously take sometime to generate revenue from this dev, would it be better to take a good offer now? Please help me estimate the value of the domain only at this time please...
Categories: Internet :: Portals  

Please appraise...

Overture results for:
95971 boxer
50819 boxer dog
26685 boxer puppy
5676 boxer puppy for sale
3706 boxer dog picture
3052 boxer pup
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Great name. I'm sure there are many boxer owners out there.
 
0
•••
Not bad Richie! Definitely develop it! I would say $10+ undeveloped!
 
0
•••
I was almost sure that this was worth at least $25 undeveloped, guess I was wrong! :hehe:
 
Last edited:
0
•••
yea i saw around $20-30 nice domain ;)
 
0
•••
An original idea. Not sure if it will take off, though.
 
0
•••
If I owned a Boxer I would be driving it, crusing the ladies ;) not on the Internet :)

Its very niche, you might be able to find an end user, just look for a Boxer Forum or something Boxer related. You could even dev. it first then approach them, have it all ready to go.

Mike
 
0
•••
Originally posted by Tippy
If I owned a Boxer I would be driving it, crusing the ladies ;) not on the Internet :)

Its very niche, you might be able to find an end user, just look for a Boxer Forum or something Boxer related. You could even dev. it first then approach them, have it all ready to go.

Mike

Mike: this will not be related to Boxer as in Porsche, Boxer like in the breed of doggies... :lol:
 
0
•••
you win some you lose some
 
0
•••
ha like the idea, will more than likely start a trend with other dog breeds. Good luck
 
0
•••
nice domain
 
0
•••
I think this name has higher than average development potential, since Boxers are both cars and dogs!
 
0
•••
Originally posted by BuLLDoG
ha like the idea, will more than likely start a trend with other dog breeds. Good luck

Your right BullDog, I picked "boxer" becasuse for quite sometime now they have been Americas' favorite pooch!

Originally posted by Anthony
I think this name has higher than average development potential, since Boxers are both cars and dogs!

Ahhh...gots me a plan for that Anthony!!!

porsche.ratemyboxer.com
pooch.ratemyboxer.com
ring.ratemyboxer.com (a little bit of a stretch but you get the idea)
tightywhitey.ratemyboxer.com (hahaha just fooling)
 
0
•••
Originally posted by DomainBlasters
Ahhh...gots me a plan for that Anthony!!!

porsche.ratemyboxer.com
pooch.ratemyboxer.com
ring.ratemyboxer.com (a little bit of a stretch but you get the idea)
tightywhitey.ratemyboxer.com (hahaha just fooling)

I don't get the third one, but that seems like a reasonable plan. How about boxersorbriefs.ratemyboxer.com?
:lol:
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back