Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

question .com.tw or .tw or .com?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
10,836
Hello
I'm targeting a business in Taipei which is I think taiwan right? Lol so which is more popular in the country? As far was business names?

The names I want to squat on are available in .com.tw and .tw and some variations in .com.

Grab them all or just the .com or .tw or .com.tw?

If I were to invest in just one which?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I answered my own question. Thanks.
 
0
•••
What was the answer?
 
0
•••
TELL US
 
0
•••
Get .com.tw

You pay for one name, but get both .com and .tw! Amazing deal!
 
1
•••
lol
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back