.COM Transfer Promo 6.73$

NameSilo
Watch

WhiteWebServer

Established Member
Impact
.com domain transfer at only 6.73$ on whitewebserver . Net

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Does anyone already use this service? is trustworthy?

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Is yours ICANN accredited ?

•••
•••
Seems your domain was registered just 18 months back.

Website was up one year back

•••
Seems your domain was registered just 18 months back.

Website was up one year back
Our first domain name whitewebserver . host, i used 2 years then changed to .in or .net 😉...

•••
•••
•••
I'm gonna test this new registrar and let you know

•••
the first problem is the expiry date is wrong !
normally when you transfer there is 1 year added to the initial expiry date but here no , I don't know it's the first time I see this !! I sent a ticket waiting for explanation
let's see

•••
the first problem is the expiry date is wrong !
normally when you transfer there is 1 year added to the initial expiry date but here no , I don't know it's the first time I see this !! I sent a ticket waiting for explanation
let's see
Hy, transfer in progress, expiry date will be automatically resync after transfer complete.

•••
Hy, transfer in progress, expiry date will be automatically resync after transfer complete.

Hello ,
I usually transfer domain in less than 3-5h , I had better past experience with namecheap , namesilo
why you are too slow ? is there a way to speed things up ?? I also sent you a ticket about this several hours ago with no answer until now , I think you don't work on saturdays ?

•••
and by the way I paid 7.07$ including icann fees

•••
and by the way I paid 7.07$ including icann fees
Hello sir, speed transfer depend on current registrar, if your currently registrar give option to aprrove transfer, then your transfer will complete within some minute.. however it's depend on your current registrar.

•••
Hello ,
I usually transfer domain in less than 3-5h , I had better past experience with namecheap , namesilo
why you are too slow ? is there a way to speed things up ?? I also sent you a ticket about this several hours ago with no answer until now , I think you don't work on saturdays ?
I know some company support instant transfer ex. Godaddy , 123-reg , namecheap , sav , namesilo , dynadot and many more. But i have no idea about cloudflare INC. if cloudflare support instant transfer out by approve domain then it will instant transfer another it will take normally 5 -7 days to complete the transfer.

•••
I know some company support instant transfer ex. Godaddy , 123-reg , namecheap , sav , namesilo , dynadot and many more. But i have no idea about cloudflare INC. if cloudflare support instant transfer out by approve domain then it will instant transfer another it will take normally 5 -7 days to complete the transfer.

I have just received the request from cloudflare and I approved the transfer , I don't know why it took too long but anyway, when should I see the domain on your side?
Thanks

•••
I have just received the request from cloudflare and I approved the transfer , I don't know why it took too long but anyway, when should I see the domain on your side?
Thanks
It's already done and also your domain date is extend 1 year... Thank You.

•••
Hey you can check our trustpilot review. 😉
Fake profiles and fake reviews.

Who are "Bubun Bulu" and "Nikk Dewasi"?

1665866249771.png

1665866226919.png

1665866315439.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
To be honest , the whatsapp feature is a nice plus for this registrar , hope to see it in others too

•••
I tried this registrar again , they have many issues :
*dns management not working , they promised to correct it but no news until now it's been 2 days
*slow to answer ticket

I registered a domain it was registered with cosmotown , I don't understand normally it should be Dreamscape Networks International . ?? no answer until now , before posting here I sent tickets but no solution until now

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back