IT.COM

.com/.net/.org domains at just $6.39 per domain

Spaceship
Watch
when I login my control panel in OnlineNIC today, I found the following:

OnlineNIC New Year Promotion

For a limited time, from 00:00 UTC Feb. 1st to 00:00 UTC Mar. 1st, OnlineNIC is determined to give you the best pricing ever for CNO domains, only $6.39/year.
If you're currently Platinum member.
You could start to enjoy our great prices as soon as the promotion begins.

If you're currently not Platinum member.
We would highly suggest you to utilize this golden opportunity by adding enough fund into your account and become our platinum member, it will definitely boost up your sales and help your business a lot thereafter.

Service Coverage.
This promotion applies to all of our services for .com/.net/.org domains, including domain registrations, renewals and transfers, all at the awesome price of $6.39 per domain year.

this is very interesting as I didn't expect that OnlineNIC would further lower their prices. the price is just great, but would there be any trick?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
They are doing this to try to stop the exodus of domains from them

•••
yep it would seem that a lot of people are transferring their domains to another registrar..and hence the price

•••
Apparently they just did away with paper transfers and $30 domain ownership transfer fees. I can see why they need something to create excitement.

Also, factor in a 2.9% credit card fee if you don't pay cash.

They also appear to be based in Beijing China based on the whois record, but you would not find that on their website. For legal jurisdiction reasons, I prefer to use sources in North America because I'm located there just in case. Not that that's bad, but I prefer registrars closer to my legal jurisdiction.

Several years ago, joker.com was one of the cheapest at about $12, but I didn't mind paying $15 to not be subject to German law on the registration and transfer agreements. This was back when you sometimes had to fax paperwork on transfers. Boy...that seems like ancient history now.

Last edited:
•••
this is interesting as that if you check at internic, their headquarter is based in San Francisco, CA, and they seem to have a phone No. and Fax No. that I can get through...

Anyway, if the promotion is just for the purpose of keeping more customers, then it is fine with me as I could just enjoy this great price, they are improving a bit like launching DNS-DIY, domain lock services etc., though not so fast...

not sure what kind of new services will they be launching, really would like to see them further improve...

•••
I am now their platinum reseller and I did get this kindly offer at $6.39/per domain.and I greatly enjoy that OnlineNIC don't show the detail of this promotion on their website.Which make me fear less about my customer would know this promotion :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back