Domain Empire

domain ☫.com National Emblem of Iran | Word meaning 'Allah' | Religious Emoji/Symbol Domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Day503

Established Member
Impact
Dear All,

I am selling this valuable emoji domain that I have held for many years.

• This symbol is the National Emblem of Iran, and there is an extensive Wikipedia page on it. It refers to the word 'Allah' who is the God in the religion of Islam. This symbol is also known as the Farsi Symbol.
  • This domain was registered in 2006 making it one of the oldest registered IDN domains. This domain is also in .com extension.
  • During my tenure holding this domain, at first this domain was not an emoji in any systems, but now it is an emoji in Samsung Phones and other compatible system wears. If you are using a Samsung phone ( or a compatible system wear), the following text will appear as an emoji rather than symbol
  • Opportunity: Since during my tenure , this domain is now compatible as a emoji in Samsung phones (and other compatible system wears) , it is likely that this will happen in iPhone and Windows, and perhaps appear as a mainstream emoji in all touch keyboards.
  • This is because this symbol refers to the word 'Allah' and it may appear in the religious emoji section in the future.
  • This symbol is quite powerful because it is symbolizing a religion and therefore there is moral responsibility to not misuse it.
Text Version: xn--s4h.com

Past IDN Domain salses:

• (☁.com) xn--l3h.com was sold on Flippa for $13,500. Now it is redirects to IBM, possibly due to a sale to IBM.
  • Москва.com (Moscow) was sold in 2012 for $216,000
  • 日本.com (Meaning 'Japan') was sold in 2009 for $100,000. Currently used by technology company Endura
Symbol:

LINK TO PURCHASE THIS DOMAIN
https://flippa.com/10914845-com-xn-s4h-com

Regards

Thariq

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Update! Emoji/Symbol domain sale ending soon.

•••
•••
Emoji/Symbol domain in religious category going soon! National Emblem of Iran !

•••
Auction Finishing on Flippa in Just a few hours today!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back