Status
Not open for further replies.

RicoShay

Experience & Service StrategistVIP Member
Impact
Give me your unwanted domain names!
I'm looking for domains as follows...

*** Strictly no trademarked names please ***
And guys/gals - please stick to my list below - don't send me names which don't meet the criteria, especially not over priced stuff. I've clearly set the budgets below, stick to them. If you think your names are worth more than my budget, then thats good for you, but I'm not interested.

Thanks.

.COM DOMAIN NAMES

• 1,2,3 Keyword Generics
  • Multiple words must make sense (I don't want stuff like "PizzaHolidays")
  • Sensible "i" or "e" Brands, but one word only (I dont stuff like "iPizzaHolidays")
  • 5 Letter Brandables accepted (must be pronounceable)
  • No Adult Domains
  • No Numerics
  • No Hyphens

Budget $1 - $25

.IN - .CO.UK - .WS DOMAIN NAMES

• One word domains ONLY
  • No adult stuff
  • No obscure words or past tense like "cameraless" or "reinvented"

Budget $1 - $10

Rules are simple...

I'm not going to negotiate. If the price is right, I will buy it. If I feel its overpriced, I'll just move on (even if I like the name).

DO NOT post in the names in this thread. Send me a Private Message with your names and the following information:

• EXPIRY DATE (if it has more than 60 days till expiry left then skip this)
  • REGISTRAR (as above, skip this if the name has more than 60 days till expiry)
  • PRICE YOUR NAMES (no price = no reply)

I can pay in PayPal (or MassPay if you have a high TR and the transaction is above $30). If your TR is below 5, then I may ask that you send the names first and receive payment after.

I'll try to reply to everyone who sends me a PM, but if I don't then it usually means I'm not interested - please don't take offence. IF I like something and the price is right, then I'll defintely be in touch.

Thanks

:snaphappy::talk:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
PM sent with a few domains

•••
•••
•••
•••
.com's

PM sent.

Regards
Ralph.

•••
•••
Thanks.. I've replied to a few - but in most cases the names are quite poor. Don't get me wrong, I'm not expecting premiums considering my budget, but I'm not expecting junk either.

I am now changing my budget...

Max $25 for .com's
Max $10 for all others.

When I set my budget to $50, I had everyone sending me their junk marked with $45-$50 price. Come on guys & gals... be serious. A lot of the names I've been sent were not even worthy of regfee.

No offence, but I'm not a newbie - please be reasonable / respectful with your pricing.

Thank you.

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back