Domain Empire

available .com domains previously listed on Brandpa, SquadHelp, BrandBucket

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

urfin

Top Member
Impact
Logos provided just for reference. Feel free to like this post and I will try to add more names on this thread once I find those.

undervape.com (Brandpa)

bp-undervape.com.png

dotfunder.com (Brandpa)
bp-dotfunder.com.png

BotanicWay.com (SquadHelp)
sh-BotanicWay.com.jpg

Fantasyfy.com (SquadHelp)
sh-Fantasyfy.com.jpg

fundcardinal.com (SquadHelp)
sh-fundcardinal.com.jpg

puralyst.com (SquadHelp)
sh-puralyst.com.jpg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
bigretsddd.png

This beautiful brand name based on the words "love" and "voucher" creating a lovely domain name - "lovouvher". The name is fun to pronounce and easy to talk about.

Charming brand name designed for a creative product or agency. The name is based on the word "actress".

A cute brand name which is a play of words "enjoy" and "bug". This brand name suggests fun, enjoyment and coziness.

Purchase anything with this fun and professional business name that includes the words "big" and "retail".

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
MegaVilis dot com - SH live Premium name

9842388.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
There is no magic. Just get a snapshot of the marketplace directory. I know two ways to do that:
- scrape the actual marketplace or google index (e.g: "site:brandpa.com"). There are various apps or services to do that
- buy or find domains database with NS data (to look for those with "ns1.brandpa.com")
Scan the records once a while to see available domains and look for logos in google index or web.archive.org

After that, feel to share more names to this thread :xf.wink:
Thanks for the reply.
Where can I buy domain database witb NS data?

•••
•••
•••
@Sammy Jakes, unfortunately, can't recommend you anything here.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back