NameSilo

available .com domains previously listed on Brandpa, SquadHelp, BrandBucket

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

urfin

Top Member
Impact
Logos provided just for reference. Feel free to like this post and I will try to add more names on this thread once I find those.

undervape.com (Brandpa)

bp-undervape.com.png

dotfunder.com (Brandpa)
bp-dotfunder.com.png

BotanicWay.com (SquadHelp)
sh-BotanicWay.com.jpg

Fantasyfy.com (SquadHelp)
sh-Fantasyfy.com.jpg

fundcardinal.com (SquadHelp)
sh-fundcardinal.com.jpg

puralyst.com (SquadHelp)
sh-puralyst.com.jpg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Same here. I have very slow fingers :xf.laugh:

PawOrg looks cool too .. but it seems to have appeared before.

My apologies if I sounded foolish/naive but I must admit that I am a noob/newbie - why would such names be dropped? They have passed the pro filter...
no sale over a long duration

•••
no sale over a long duration

Thanks for the direct and prompt reply. I guess it would be a nice lesson for newbies like me to learn : Instead of valuing if a domain is brandable, it might be more important to understand why a brandable domain (having passed the pro's valuation) but could not be sold.... :nailbiting:

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I did not see TECH name for a while...good grab...good luck for who get it...

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
More please! Amazed with the names and logos here. Makes me try and think of soemthing that I can use for my little brand. I hope I can come up with something that is really attractive and creative at the same time. That wll be awesome if I can pull that off.

•••
I am waiting my chance...well, what is your best name? the answer always: the next....😃😃

•••
More please! Amazed with the names and logos here. Makes me try and think of soemthing that I can use for my little brand. I hope I can come up with something that is really attractive and creative at the same time. That wll be awesome if I can pull that off.

These are brandable domains thst were dropped. Previously listed on squadhelp, brandpa, etc.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Thanks. Too slow this time!

•••
domainsssss.png

Grand.tips
Business name for a company in consultancy
Get advice on anything with this professional business name "grand.tips".

Smaqi.com
This brand name is based on the word "smak" which in Polish means "taste". The name is easy to remember and spell.

Clothinkable.com
This creative brand name is a mixture a three words: "clothing", "think" and "able". It's ideal to be used by an e-commerce store or app. The name has 4 syllables but its friendly feel makes it easy to remember.

JungleComet.com
Fun and distinctive brand name
This amusing brand name is a great blend of the words "jungle" and "comet".

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back