NameSilo

available .com domains previously listed on Brandpa, SquadHelp, BrandBucket

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

urfin

Top Member
Impact
Logos provided just for reference. Feel free to like this post and I will try to add more names on this thread once I find those.

undervape.com (Brandpa)

bp-undervape.com.png

dotfunder.com (Brandpa)
bp-dotfunder.com.png

BotanicWay.com (SquadHelp)
sh-BotanicWay.com.jpg

Fantasyfy.com (SquadHelp)
sh-Fantasyfy.com.jpg

fundcardinal.com (SquadHelp)
sh-fundcardinal.com.jpg

puralyst.com (SquadHelp)
sh-puralyst.com.jpg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
As for me, such previously published names that are available for handreg have very similar level of quality. So it's more a question of taste. Better names are usually caught earlier with backorders.
I don't register a lot of names these days, but sometimes I even go back to my older posts, see that some names are still not taken by NP community, and purchasing those :-D

Both you and onlinedomainshop are doing a wonderful job to the NP community by posting the available names..

I was also having the same question in mind as why these brandable names are not backordered and available for hand reg..mostly if names are good,it will be backordered by many surely..but these names are passed backorders and all expired domain lists and you are successful to post good names here which ready to register..👍

In between I also register some names from this list..not all..thanks

Last edited:
•••
Both you and onlinedomainshop are doing a wonderful job to the NP community by posting the available names..

I was also having the same question in mind as why these brandable names are not backordered and available for hand reg..mostly if names are good,it will be backordered by many surely..but these names are passed backorders and all expired domain lists and you are successful to post good names here which ready to register..👍

In between I also register some names from this list..not all..thanks

everyday 100k names are dropped still there are many gems which are not backordered so we can snap always something good if we do it in right way..

•••
everyday 100k names are dropped still there are many gems which are not backordered so we can snap always something good if we do it in right way..
Yes..you are right..opportunity for everybody and that's the beauty of domaining..!

•••
thank you. i didn't get any yet but i really like the name xerchant congrats to the new owner...

•••
•••
•••
•••
Too slow but great name.

•••
•••
Very nice name. But snatched already :xf.laugh: I guess the person picking it up owe a big thank-you to @urfin

Anyway, this idea has helped me thought of another possible domain. Will hand-reg tomorrow. Time to bed :giggle:

Now every domainer who's watching this thread started looking for words ending with "orix". Just kidding :D You should hurry with registering the domain you have in mind, though :)

•••
Now every domainer who's watching this thread started looking for words ending with "orix". Just kidding :D You should hurry with registering the domain you have in mind, though :)
Ha..it is because he has put SH in brackets..if he has put BP,those names are slowly getting picked up..even i checked some BP names earlier here..that were still available even after some hours and days..😇

•••
LNVEX - SH listed in past.
lnvex.jpg

XETUR - BP Listed in past , manually approved.

xetur.png

•••
•••
•••
•••

:xf.smile: Orix this word looks and sounds good. After googling it, it means creativity, flexibility and diversity. May I ask if have missed anything here?

:xf.laugh: just don't wanna mis-reg :banghead: as a newbie, I guess I already have some mis-reg domains :banghead:

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Thanks, I was too slow this time :) I really like Dyna/Gamer and Certi/Lend.

•••
Thanks, I was too slow this time :) I really like Dyna/Gamer and Certi/Lend.

Same here. I have very slow fingers :xf.laugh:

PawOrg looks cool too .. but it seems to have appeared before.

My apologies if I sounded foolish/naive but I must admit that I am a noob/newbie - why would such names be dropped? They have passed the pro filter...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back