NameSilo

.COM Domain For Only $4.99, Unlimited Quantity

Located in Domain Coupons and Offers, started by luantt, Sep 22, 2017

Replies:
Views:

1. luantt

luantt Top Contributor VIP

Last edited: Sep 22, 2017
    The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. luantt

Hey @Avtar629 this what you need man?!!!!!

3. tomcarl

tomcarl Top Contributor VIP

Thanks. Does the code still work after using it once or does it deactivate?

4. luantt

the code can be used for more than 1 order

5. Rizki

Rizki Top Contributor VIP

Can anyone share their experience with ewallhost?

6. tomcarl

tomcarl Top Contributor VIP

Good registrar. Good customer support. Push between accounts, etc. All features there.

Only thing is you have to email support with your codes to opt-in for fast transfer with afternic/sedo.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2017
  7. tommy2004

tommy2004 Established Member

can i use the code for .com transfer?

8. medomain

medomain Established Member

I followed the link from your post to register some domain names with eWallHost on saturday. Got up today to add the names to my sedo listing only to find out the have been cancelled for non payment. The thing is, I received a confirmation right after making the purchase from eWallhost and paypal. The disappointing thing about the whole thing is that, Some of the domain names have already been registered by an unknown individual. I am so pissed.

9. Rizki

Rizki Top Contributor VIP

10. luantt

This price is for new registrations only.
    @ewallhost Please support @medomain

11. medomain

I still haven't heard anything from them after attaching all prove that i purchase and paid for those names. I am still waiting for a refund because the funds are out

12. webdomainhub

webdomainhub Established Member

For me they have been a good registrar since last year. Don't know what happened to medomain. I know I will be also pissed off in this type of situation but it happened to me before with Godaddy.

13. medomain

After submitting all the things they asked for, I got this message "This is an automated mail of order confirmation not payment confirmation" and therefore the case is closed.

Can someone explain this to me. What is the difference between order confirmation and payment confirmation when you hand registered a domain from a registrant?
    I received payment confirmation from paypal with their email address on it and I forwarded it to them. I don't understand.

14. webdomainhub

webdomainhub Established Member

Was there a lapse between you ordering and paying or was it all in one continuos process? I remembered earlier when I registered and thought I paid them, I did not see the domain in my account. Turns out I saw that the invoice was not paid although the order confirmation came through. They wanted me to reconfirm my Paypal password. Nevertheless, I proceeded to pay without incident but there was a lapse of about 5 minutes before I actually paid and got the domain. To be sure whether you have the domains, always go into your account and check whether it is actually there cos order confirmation does not mean you own the domain. As long as it is not paid, someone else may snag it. I may be wrong but this is my experience. Hope it helps.

15. Reu Torah

Reu Torah Established Member

looks interesting but the offer must be like godaddy and bigrock for domains to be not more then .99 cents or 100 INR

16. medomain

There was not time lapse. Everything was in a continuous process. Paypal email shows the payment was cleared and in fact, it was cleared from my end. Now all ask from them is a refund.

17. ewallhost

ewallhost Established Member

Dear Sir,

Sorry, this happened to you, I will take a look at your ticket and update you shortly.

18. ewallhost

Thank you for bringing this situation to our attention. First and foremost, I would like to

apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you, as well as any miscommunication from our Service

Department that has led to your distrust with eWallHost.com

Went to through your account and you are correct you have paid all four invoices, and only two registration went through.

Noticed you have paid via Paypal eCheck payment option, as you know the eCheck payment confirmation delayed as much as four days from the pay date. I feel this made cause the issue.

I manually confirmed all of your invoices and orders. Unfortunately, we are not able to register some domains[refer pm for the list] which are already registered [hope you have done it with different provider]. Out of 12 domains, five domains registered. We removed seven unregistered domains from your service area.

Also, I added all paid amounts [including five registered domains cost] into your credit balance. We are looking forward you try our service again.

19. ewallhost

Thank you @luantt looping me into this.

20. luantt

You're welcome. Just hope providers can get closer to their customers, help to solve problems.

21. Bean

Bean Established Member

Just registered 2 .coms for $9.98 (with promo code above) using PayPal, everything went super smooth, thanks! :xf.smile:

22. luantt

23. luantt

Update: The promo code has expired.

24. luantt

25. mallers

mallers Established Member

It tells me promocode doesn't exist.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice