Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

.com.cn Worth Registering?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

SamOwen

Account Closed
Impact
1
Are .com.cn, .org.cn and .net.cn worth registering? They're pretty expensive, but I've found some good ones.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
General English words, no! Pinyin, yes!

I don't think you can register good PinYin since they are losts of PinYin fans in China. IMO
 
0
•••
Thanks for the post. I guess that's why there are some good .com.cn domains available.
 
0
•••
yes definately,

english keyword.cn or .com.cn are the next big trend :tu:

the chinese need to market to the western world in a language they understand.

yes they will :hehe:
 
0
•••
English keywords are worth with .com.cn
 
0
•••
deb said:
yes definately,

english keyword.cn or .com.cn are the next big trend :tu:

the chinese need to market to the western world in a language they understand.

yes they will :hehe:


I think with 1 billion plus Chinese marketing to their own people in their own language would be the best- oops - sorry- too late - most of the good names have gone in .cn. D-:

Quite few .com available in pinyin. :)
 
0
•••
in .com.cn yes.. but others.. no
 
0
•••
I have only one .Cn
Hope is my big deal :loveyou:
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back