Domain Empire

Wanted **.com.au, Using to direct customers. Send me Domain names, I'll create you a page Free.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Super-Annuation

#Top Member
Impact
Just send domain names and a email you created, I'll copy and paste onto a page, then publish. That simple.

Might get you some Aus exposure. Parliament House is Australia's Capitol, like the White House.
Might google add it, not sure.

But at least you'll have a cool place to redirect customers. DM if interested.

Cheers

*I'll hold no sway over the success of your sales. It's all on you, I'm just offering a page in the website ocean, because I'm using it for me and have unlimited pages haha.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Bump - Free webpage space on offer.

I've now updated the site. If you would like a place to direct potential customers I can create a page with a list of your domains and contact info. Your page will look similar to the page of my friends and I. Cheers

•••
Bump - Website page space if wanted

•••
Bump - Get some Australian exposure, or a professional place to direct customers. We got our site with quality domains on offer, and recently updated.

We only needed one page, so send through domains with an email you wish to be contacted on, and we'll create a page for you, no charge, zilch. Just being community sports haha.

Probable going use the 'Google-Add' service too, so enjoy the free ride with us!

Thanks

•••
Bump - Website almost complete. We have a few individual portfolios going up most probably tonight, but maybe tomorrow night.

Let me know if you're interested.

•••
Site updated. 3 month window until in beta stage. 4k monthly budget on development, domain purchases and google-adds (Google Adds will start once functionality and content are at a standard.

Site has been further updated and is PINK! Will stick with pink throughout development.

•••
I'll be adding 20x 4 letter .coms next 2 months, and about 20.coms bringing it up to 250

In 18 months, including submissions, I want 10,000, marketing starts at 2,000

Number.com's are welcome.

•••
Over 250+ Domain Submissions. No more ParliamentHouse.com.au name.

Site name has changed to the glorious BrandBookie.com

Hyperlinks and 'Buy-Now' macro will be connected and live tomorrow night.
Site is couple months away from Beta stage.

Once at Beta stage, marketing, functionality and content will be core focus. Budget 48k over 18 months.

Just watch this space, new place to market premium brands, with own pricing.
No submission fee or commission, however the right to do so is reserved.

Thanks

P.s. I can't change post title, or do anything because I'm a restricted member. I whimsy commented in areas that I shouldn't have, refuse to pay for a domain using PayPal as I was new, and yeah, not good.

6 months I'll be rewarding premium submissions, so look out, for the post when I'm allowed to do so.

Thanks

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back