Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

auction ~~~~~.com [ ] $5 Current bid

NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

dnepomuk

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
98
~~~~~.com

Starts $1
- Increment $1 or more
- BIN $25
- Ends 120hrs after last Bid or BIN
- Push to Dynadot Account
- Expires July/2019
- PayPal

Thank you,

DNepomuk
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
1
 
0
•••
2
 
0
•••
3
 
0
•••
Thanks all.

UP
 
Last edited:
0
•••
$4
 
0
•••
UP
 
0
•••
UP
 
0
•••
$5
 
0
•••
Hello all,
I just realized that ~~~~~ seems to mean ~~~~~ I guess next time I'll research names more thoroughly before setting up an auction... So, I just raised the bin to $250, please understand.

Thank you,

DN
 
Last edited:
0
•••
$10.
 
0
•••
12
 
0
•••
15
 
0
•••
Thank you NamePros for supporting my auctions. I’m currently preparing a 50+ domains auction in order to keep only literature and educational domains to develop in the near futute. Thanks.


So far ~~~~~.com is doing great. A totally brandable and easily pronounceable domain with only 5 common letters. Yours today. Thank you.

UP
 
Last edited:
0
•••
16
 
0
•••
20
 
0
•••
BIN reduced to $25.

Thanks/Regards,

DNepomuk
 
0
•••
Sold at BIN, PM me.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back