IT.COM

auction ........over

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
$1 If I can transfer out.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
ill offer 12 for push only

•••
•••
•••
•••
Since Escrow is at your discretion. I guess I should get pre-qualified for PayPal payment. I wont bid, if, when I win, you turn round and say (at your discretion) that you want payment via Escrow.

•••
Since Escrow is at your discretion. I guess I should get pre-qualified for PayPal payment. I wont bid, if, when I win, you turn round and say (at your discretion) that you want payment via Escrow.

I said:

Paypal for members with +trader rating or escrow (at my discretion)

You have zero negative trader ratings, thousands of positives and we've traded probably a dozen domains over the years..yeah, I think I'll accept paypal from you Stu.

I keep Escrow at my discretion because I don't like to turn away newer members bidding as there are a many these days that are bidding with un-established accounts.

•••
He he. I read this literally as it was written, without any punctuation marks. It would have been clearer written as "Paypal for members with +trader rating, or other members may use escrow (at my discretion)" For some reason I was feeling particularly ornery when I wrote that :) Hope we are cool?

Back to business as usual.. $26

Last edited:
•••
He he. I read this literally as it was written, without any punctuation marks. It would have been clearer written as "Paypal for members with +trader rating, or other members may use escrow (at my discretion)" For some reason I was feeling particularly ornery when I wrote that :) Hope we are cool?

Of course! I appreciate you keeping it clear for everyone. I was probably a little ornery as well with my response. Thanks for the bid :)

We're at $26...

•••
•••
•••
bump

plenty of time left to bid!

•••
•••
Bump, time is running out...BIN lowered.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.