IT.COM

domain coloradospringspharmacy.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Binishow

Impact
Please, give me your honest opinions, thanks in advance.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Tough GEO. Odds on you selling it are slim IMO. You'd be on the better end of it with just "Colorado pharmacy" as a domain, if anything

Last edited:
•••
Tough GEO. Odds on you selling it are slim IMO. You'd be on the better end of it with just "Colorado pharmacy" as a domain, if anything
Thank you for the reply, colorado pharmacy is already taken though

•••
Thank you for the reply, colorado pharmacy is already taken though
I know, but registering one with "springs" doesn't make it a fair alternative. That's all I meant. Regardless, best of luck. Welcome to the community too

•••
Honest opinion. Reg fee its narrow and long. No pharmacy will use a genetic term like this.
How you find nameprös and domaining?

•••
Not a bad name. Colorado Springs is a city in Colorado with a metro population of 700000. So this is quite a nice keyword domain that has value. Affiliate with a pharmacy in Colorado Springs, do some SEO and get traffic and you have a nice little saleable site.

Cheers

•••
I know, but registering one with "springs" doesn't make it a fair alternative. That's all I meant. Regardless, best of luck. Welcome to the community too
Thank you for the welcome, great community

•••
Honest opinion. Reg fee its narrow and long. No pharmacy will use a genetic term like this.
How you find nameprös and domaining?
Thank you for your opinion I am still in the learning phase, and I found this community full of good people that are sharing their experiences and their knowledge, I advanced a lot when I started following this forum, this is coming from an absolute beginner like me that gained a lot from just one week, thank you all.

•••
Not a bad name. Colorado Springs is a city in Colorado with a metro population of 700000. So this is quite a nice keyword domain that has value. Affiliate with a pharmacy in Colorado Springs, do some SEO and get traffic and you have a nice little saleable site.

Cheers
Thank you for the advice, cheers

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back