Status
Not open for further replies.

shabash786

freelance.com.pkTop Member
Impact
Appraise for 10 years old CollegeDater.com

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Appraise for 10 years old CollageDater.com
457,000 monthly Searches

Does not make sense and I doubt very much if it gets hardly any searches.

Do you mean college?

•••
oh dear :) yup its collegedater.com sorry my mistake. corrected.

•••
The domain is OK

It's not bad but it's not good enough that you'll have someone offering you money for it IMO.

CollegeDate.com or CollegeDates.com would be another story. CollegeDater.com could work for a blog or a directory of dating sites targeting college students. It's brandable for that type of site (promotions) but not as an actual dating site. IMO

People aren't paying big money for brandable directory/affiliate promotion type of domains unless the commission for the product or service is high, $xxx-$xxxx

Most dating site affiliates pay out $x - $xx, college dating sites is even smaller since College Students are not going to shell out money when they have dozens of free dating sites already out there.

I think it's worth Regfee - mid $xx if lucky

Sometimes flukes happen but I don't think in this case.

GL

•••
Appraise for 10 years old CollegeDater.com
457,000 monthly Searches

I don't know how you're going about checking your search volume, but whatever way you're doing it is wrong. This gets 0 monthly searches according to google.

•••
you can check from estibot.com for appraisal and searches.

•••
you can check from estibot.com for appraisal and searches.

You're confusing "searches" with "search results". Search results means how many websites appear in the results when you do a google search. If you scroll down a little lower in the estibot data you'll find the number of searches for your keywords and it in fact says 0.

•••
hmm ok that makes sense. Thanks for correction.

•••
hmm ok that makes sense. Thanks for correction.

You're welcome. Just to be clear, for future reference the number you want to quote is all the way at the bottom where it says:

Average Monthly Search Stats - Exact Match - [college dater]

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back