Dynadot

CoinVenues.com

Labeled as domain in Domain Appraisal started by Domain Sugar, Jun 30, 2018.

Replies:
Views:

Page Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Domain Sugar

Domain Sugar DomainSugar.com Blue Account

What do you guys think it's worth? I like it personally and am considering developing it myself if I cant get it sold.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2018
    The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Coinpoppa

Coinpoppa Established Member

I am a total newb, but I like it. Not too long and easy to spell. Good use case as a crypto conference resource site. A site to find conferences and conventions in your area.

In regards to value: again, being a newb, I can only go off of what I would possibly spend and what I've seen things sold for. I believe if you found the right person/company with an idea for it (end-user)- it can sell for high-$XXX or low $XXXX

Hopefully someone with more experience could shed some more light on this.

3. Domain Sugar

Domain Sugar DomainSugar.com Blue Account

4. shig

shig Established Member

Plural but an easy dev and I would recommend a simple site. Definitely a list type site so primarily ad revenue (maybe affiliate opps), I assume, so not so great end-user pricing which would hurt its chances of high value. I think $200 - $500 to right buyer. Maybe more if developed and gets traffic (traffic is easy with domains in the crypto world currently - nothing crazy though when it comes to dev).

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up โ€“ and it's free!
Page Status:
Not open for further replies.