domain CoinVenues.com

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Domain Sugar

Nameogo.comUpgraded Member
Impact
What do you guys think it's worth? I like it personally and am considering developing it myself if I cant get it sold.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am a total newb, but I like it. Not too long and easy to spell. Good use case as a crypto conference resource site. A site to find conferences and conventions in your area.

In regards to value: again, being a newb, I can only go off of what I would possibly spend and what I've seen things sold for. I believe if you found the right person/company with an idea for it (end-user)- it can sell for high-$XXX or low $XXXX

Hopefully someone with more experience could shed some more light on this.

•••
•••
Plural but an easy dev and I would recommend a simple site. Definitely a list type site so primarily ad revenue (maybe affiliate opps), I assume, so not so great end-user pricing which would hurt its chances of high value. I think $200 - $500 to right buyer. Maybe more if developed and gets traffic (traffic is easy with domains in the crypto world currently - nothing crazy though when it comes to dev).

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back