IT.COM

domains Coding a multi-million business in Park.io while on track for another via Handshake

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Screen-Shot-2020-09-03-at-6.12.07-PM.png

Some would say they are the “King and Prince of .IO Domains”, while others have not a clue who either gent is if they were to pass them on streets — including me, and I grew up with one of them.

The gents I speak of are none other than Mike Carson — serial entrepreneur, software developer, and founder of Park.io, and the guy I grew up with and reconnected with at NamesCon Global 2020 in Austin, Texas, Steve Webb — partner and researcher, developer, and marketer at Park.io.

With Steve running the show on Park.io operations and support, Mike shares how is newly found time of leisure led to him reading Hacker News and embarking upon another scripting and coding journey, Gateway.io, centered around Handshake.

Tune in, and get ready to be educated, entertained, and empowered to embraced the next big thing expected to revolutionize the domain industry: handshake domains.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That's cool Alvin and I live near Mike in Philadelphia.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back