Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain coapts.com appraisal please

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

Bhanu Prasad

Established Member
Impact
0
Also gloomful.com appraisal please.

Free Valuator showing 14k for gloomful and for coapts.com it is showing 2,5k
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I cant see any value in these names

First rule of domaining: Never ever use free appraisal tools like Valuate or Estibot to appraise your domains

Estibot shows $140 for coapts.com & and $420 for Gloomful.com, which I think is being generous

You could get varying opinions from other domainers on Gloomful?

Good luck
 
1
•••
I think they would both make for nice brand names, especially Gloomful.com. If you can design some logos and make them look more appealing than what their definitions mean; I can see them selling for a few $xxx's each.
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back