IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Have had a couple of sedo offers on kiwi.co for $4K in past couple of years and ongoing interest from various parties ... has approx 1400 visits p/m. Feel like it is worth at least 5 figures. Thoughts on fair value?
As kiwi.com is developed and sold for over 500k (If i remember correctly) i would agree with you.. At least 5 figures for your Co

•••
I would stay away from vowels

Why stay away from vowels? I can think of many with vowels though probably not available for sale AAA, BON, FAN, TAN, FUN, TON, etc. Please clarify. Thanks.

•••
I sold a handful of dot CO ranging from $500 to $2,500 last year. Receive a couple of offers in the $500 to $1,500 range recently. I think the tld is great and sometimes see dot CO domains used in PPC and SEO marketing campaigns if not full sites. My buyers and bidders are from .co.xx countries, affiliate marketing pros, web developers. Take a look at my site if anyone is interested in buying or has clients that might want to buy. Thanks.

•••
•••
•••
As kiwi.com is developed and sold for over 500k (If i remember correctly) i would agree with you.. At least 5 figures for your Co

Reported on Elliot's Blog - $800K by the looks of things. I had no idea and I see that it's a travel site. Thanks for pointing this out. I better go and adjust the buy now price.

•••
Reported on Elliot's Blog - $800K by the looks of things. I had no idea and I see that it's a travel site. Thanks for pointing this out. I better go and adjust the buy now price.

unfortunately for many of us, thre is no math formula to go from .com sale to .co value.

sometimes those big .com sales of same keyword can be nuissance to .co owner... as potential buyer may want to avoid similarities and confusions with the big .com brand

kiwi is a nice domain. nice to brand. but if you can get away with a nice 4 figure offer on it... I would take it. you said you already declined 4k. I'd not decline it personally. but that's just me.

let us know when you sell

good luck

•••
unfortunately for many of us, thre is no math formula to go from .com sale to .co value.

sometimes those big .com sales of same keyword can be nuissance to .co owner... as potential buyer may want to avoid similarities and confusions with the big .com brand

kiwi is a nice domain. nice to brand. but if you can get away with a nice 4 figure offer on it... I would take it. you said you already declined 4k. I'd not decline it personally. but that's just me.

let us know when you sell

good luck
Top reported sales on .co for the past year with less than 6 chars:
https://namebio.com/?s==ITMwkTO1YTM

yeah you are correct that there is no math formula from com to co but as .com is developed and Kiwi can be a great brand on many niches, I think asking at least mid/low 5 figures for it can be ok.
I consider myself really realistic in pricing, I'm sure there are people that will ask for way more but like you said it all depends from our needs and that's why timing most of the times is more important than price.

•••
Top reported sales on .co for the past year with less than 6 chars:
https://namebio.com/?s==ITMwkTO1YTM

yeah you are correct that there is no math formula from com to co but as .com is developed and Kiwi can be a great brand on many niches, I think asking at least mid/low 5 figures for it can be ok.
I consider myself really realistic in pricing, I'm sure there are people that will ask for way more but like you said it all depends from our needs and that's why timing most of the times is more important than price.

agreed ;)

but unfortunately, it doesn't work by #characters either.. when going from one domain value to another :)

honestly, I doubt kiwi(co) will sell for more than 4 figures.

jmo

cheers

•••
.co has a lot of potential, especially the one word .co's , they are gonna become really hot in the future, i am still holding mine (y)

•••
.co has a lot of potential, especially the one word .co's , they are gonna become really hot in the future, i am still holding mine (y)

yes but its all been around for a while.. so another way to look at it.. is that the future is already happening now and already started.. and there are sales to prove this too.

cheers

•••
•••
I just pick .co from trash! and do outbound and send email to a few CEO, In chemical industry!! lets see does .co have magic or no :xf.grin: btw, my domain acids.co,

personally .co have big potential, but lets see what happen with my outbond, if get good result, probably I will buy .co in here :xf.grin:

•••
I just pick .co from trash! and do outbound and send email to a few CEO, In chemical industry!! lets see does .co have magic or no :xf.grin: btw, my domain acids.co,

personally .co have big potential, but lets see what happen with my outbond, if get good result, probably I will buy .co in here :xf.grin:
I will be looking forward to this as well.

•••
I will be looking forward to this as well.

I already send more than 20 email, no response at all! but weird things is, if I have to compare with another domain, Acids.co having a lot of hits at sedo, ! :xf.grin: not so sure good indication or no! but lets see what happen!

•••
I already send more than 20 email, no response at all! but weird things is, if I have to compare with another domain, Acids.co having a lot of hits at sedo, ! :xf.grin: not so sure good indication or no! but lets see what happen!
I look forward to your result.

•••
•••
Is .co most popular among ccTLDs.

This thread is having
Views 646,252 and 12,191 Replies

•••
Is .co most popular among ccTLDs.

Tough question because effectively, it's not really a ccTLD anymore and is treated exactly like a gTLD by search engines like Google. It's really a shorter, poor man's .COM and that is leading to a lot of the activity.

•••
TeamShip.co

Lets see what happen!

•••
Hi, I just reg "Settee.co" last month

and the following last year.

Alew.co
Atwo.co
Avdp.co
Awns.co
Eely.co
Egis.co
Ewer.co
Goos.co
iFil.co
iPee.co
iPil.co
Oary.co
Obbe.co
Obbi.co
Ofay.co
Olid.co
Oohs.co
Quob.co
Rhob.co
Yaff.co
Yirr.co
Yuff.co

•••
Hi, I just reg "Settee.co" last month

and the following last year.

Alew.co
Atwo.co
Avdp.co
Awns.co
Eely.co
Egis.co
Ewer.co
Goos.co
iFil.co
iPee.co
iPil.co
Oary.co
Obbe.co
Obbi.co
Ofay.co
Olid.co
Oohs.co
Quob.co
Rhob.co
Yaff.co
Yirr.co
Yuff.co
Any sales for above mentioned 4L as you registered them last year?

•••
Any sales for above mentioned 4L as you registered them last year?

Hi, actually its been listed in the main marketplace such as GoDaddy, Afternic

I am planing to listing here in namePros as well for around $20-$25 each.

ps: not sure i understand your question correct or not :) I've sold once which is "Luff.co"

Cheer.

Last edited:
•••
Check the last results in DNjournal chart.. There are nice sales for three and 4 letters .co

•••
where i can find list of .co active website
or list of companies that switch form other extension to .co

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back