IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
all extensions have some misfired sales for sure.. whether .io or xyz or whatever.
I'd still keep at it with .co if I was you.. its one of the best out there..
and just maybe lower your expectation bar a bit .. from 6 figures to anything... 3-4-5 figures... no flukes there for sure.

cheers
gl

only one I got was Iotioe.co I know it's not the "single" word .co gem but everytime someone talks about one they always mention thee other.

Edit: I meant IoTIoE.co not .com lol sorry.

Last edited:
•••
only one I got was Iotioe.com I know it's not the "single" word .co gem but everytime someone talks about one they always mention thee other.

yep... all good
as long as your expectations for selling aren't in 6 figures like your list.. whether its .co or .io or other things.. then I think you'll do just fine.
gl

•••
only one I got was Iotioe.com I know it's not the "single" word .co gem but everytime someone talks about one they always mention thee other.
Boom! The exact problem with .co... notice what domain you just showcased ;)

•••
I sold Liquids.co for $600 and Focused.co is currently in auction at Flippa. The reserve has been met. I also have MedicalCare.co, Ozz.co, Definitely.co and a few NNNN.co's that I'm trying to liquidate :(

•••
I got offers on 2 of my .co domains within first few weeks of acquisition and I am getting decent traffic on some of them.. So overall the signs are very good. Will start outreaching for potential buyers very soon and will update you guys..

•••
I get more offers on LLL.co than 4l.com
Future is bright for .co domains.

•••
•••
Registered today: Riggers.co
domain was available

•••
Do/will spanish names have value in the .co extension?

•••
Do/will spanish names have value in the .co extension?
Well I have 1 Spanish word Sinergia (Synergy) .co and on the 3rd day of acquisition i got a $100 offer from a local columbian company. Don't know about Spanish names.... Don't have much experience :)

•••
Well I have 1 Spanish word Sinergia (Synergy) .co and on the 3rd day of acquisition i got a $100 offer from a local columbian company. Don't know about Spanish names.... Don't have much experience :)
Because spanish is most widely spoken language there i figured i would give it a go. I picked up jueves.co (thursday)
Interested in knowing if anyone else here has sold or had any intrest in spanish .co names.

•••
Got this today,

Heritage Auctions
Major .co Portfolio For Sale! Taking Offers Now: Ad.co, Date.co, DN.co etc.

Aron Meystedt, director of the Domain Names and IP category at Heritage Auctions. One of our clients is selling the best .co portfolio on the market. There are approximately 750 names, and a majority of them are ultra-short and one word names perfect for branding – and could easily be sold one at a time.

Examples of names included in the portfolio:
Ad.co
Adult.co
Animation.co
Annuity.co
Answer.co
Ant.co
Auction.co
Bet.co
Bid.co
Bill.co
Cab.co Call.co
Care.co
Click.co
Computer.co
Coupon.co
CV.co
Date.co
Deal.co
Digital.co
DN.co

This list of domain names is being sold as ONE lot, not individually.

Contact Aron for the complete list.

This is your chance to setup a company selling the world's best .co names

As comparable .com prices become unreachable for 99.9% of interested buyers, .co has become the very next best choice.

Email Aron with interest and questions

Consider setting up a site/company selling these off one at a time. The potential profit would be very significant.

Most of the domain names in the list carry a retail value of between $5,000 and $50,000 each. At this time, the owner is seeking offers in the 7-figure range for the entire portfolio.

Thank you!

Aron Meystedt Aron Meystedt
Director: Domain Name and Intellectual Property Department
Heritage Auctions
3500 Maple Ave.
Dallas, TX 75219-3941
[email protected]
1-800-872-6467 Ext. 1362

•••
•••
•••
•••
What is the current state of two-word dot co's?

•••
What is the current state of two-word dot co's?

they do not really have a state.
I am not sure if they ever did have one.

for best info, plz check sale records www.namebio.com
can't go wrong with those.

otherwise, public sales are anyone's guess.

I own only one... findhotel.co

gets quite a bit of traffic.. I'm guessing from findhotel.com ..but no offers yet..

oh yeah... recently regged

Purchased .co

its...decent.

:)

Last edited:
•••
TBH.co on auction @Sedo
£1,500

nice sale! congrats for this chip sale 3l.co!!!
do u have any idea abotu motivation behind buyer for this name? what it abbreviates to for him? its obviously enduser.
I was refusing some nice 500-700$ figures per domain ...
but your price range you got would please me too!
xtz.co wrz.co lyz.co are the 3 of mine I own still now.
cheers

TBH = To Be Honest .. so not really CHIP in terms of end user motivation .. simply a very good solid meaningful western abbreviation! :)
Unfortunately that means you can't really compare the sale at all to xtz, wrz and lyz .. while those seem to have a minimum liquid value .. I not really sure there is demand for those non-western at any amount above that same liquid base you likely bought it at (if recent). With .co I'm much happier holding good single key-word or key-term domains as there is a lower cost of acquisition and a higher upper range to sell them at .. as well as more broad demand if the domain is generic enough.

•••
•••
CarWrap.cp
FixCredit.co
Monaco.co
Katy.co
Tapas.co
Lino.co

•••
TBH = To Be Honest .. so not really CHIP in terms of end user motivation .. simply a very good solid meaningful western abbreviation! :)
Unfortunately that means you can't really compare the sale at all to xtz, wrz and lyz .. while those seem to have a minimum liquid value .. I not really sure there is demand for those non-western at any amount above that same liquid base you likely bought it at (if recent). With .co I'm much happier holding good single key-word or key-term domains as there is a lower cost of acquisition and a higher upper range to sell them at .. as well as more broad demand if the domain is generic enough.

looks like tbh.co is up and running.. unfortunately, none of us have the vaguest idea about the motivation of buyer behind this buy... and the meaning behind it.. but its always fun to speculate. ;)

Last edited:
•••
...make a formidable Medical Marijuana site...

MediJuana.co

•••
sold
Rubico .co - $200 USD - private sale

•••
•••
Registered today

Hyperloops.co
Hrservices.co

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back